- For the current version of the level, see Ancient Egypt - Day 7.
- For the Chinese version of the level, see Ancient Egypt - Day 7 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of the level before the v1.8 update, see Ancient Egypt - Day 7 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Ancient Egypt - Day 7 was the seventh level of Ancient Egypt in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It was a Mummy Memory level. This was the first Mummy Memory level of Ancient Egypt, as well as the intended first of the game. The player needed to tap on Camel Zombies' to flip their signs and reveal a symbol to match the ones of the same kind. When this level was finished for the first time, the player receives an Ancient Egypt note, showing that the Mummy Zombies are planning a massive attack on the Player's House.
(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: Oh good. There are no zombies here.
Penny: False. They're using camouflage.
Crazy Dave: You mean they're using... camel-flage.
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
Penny: My Gügle translator indicates the zombies have a plan.
Crazy Dave: Is that a brain grill?
- This level is simple. Just tap on Camel Zombies and match the signs. There are only three signs, so there should not be much memorization needed.
- This is Ancient Egypt's exclusive Brain Buster, so you will get the tutorial of how to play this level. Do the same as it guides until the final wave comes.
- If you have troubles when tapping, just be patient. Do not tap fast. If you match wrong, just tap on another Camel Zombie and that match will eliminate the zombies holding signs from each line.
- It is not recommended to use the Turbo Button, as it will only make the Camel Zombies go faster and make it harder to match quickly.
- This is the first world exclusive Brain Buster in the game.
- This is the only Brain Buster had been removed after 6.7.1.
- *: Removed