- For the level before the 6.7.1 update, see Ancient Egypt - Day 7 (pre-6.7).
- For the Chinese version of this level, see Ancient Egypt - Day 7 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the 1.8 update, see Ancient Egypt - Day 7 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
The level is very simillar to Ancient Egypt - Day 6 in terms of zombies, but this time there are Buckethead Mummies instead of Conehead Mummies. To defeat those Bucketheads, the player can use Potato Mines, which will destroy them instantly upon contact. To defeat the Camel Zombies, the player should use the Bloomerang, of which's boomerangs will hit all three zombies in one camouflage. This level should not be hard for new players.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|4||2||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|7||3||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|9||3 1||None||Final wave.|
Carries 1x Plant Food.
Strategy 1: Thorny (Sun) Beans
- Created by Aleksio567
- This strategy is kinda tricky, but very helpful if you get it right.
- Freeze zombies at the start with Iceberg Lettuces. This will give you some time to plant the Sun Beans.
- On the first to fifth columns start putting Spikeweeds and Spikerocks. Zombies that have eaten the Sun Beans will give you quite a lot of sun when walking past these.
- Make sure to have your Sun Bean at the highest level as possible. (Tried this strategy with a level 4 Sun Bean, the Mummy Zombie dropped 75 sun before dying.)
- When you get Plant Food, use it on Sun Beans that are in the lanes with the Bucketheads.
- You can also use spare Plant Food on Spikerocks to defeat most zombies on the lane quickly, including Camel Zombies.
- This, Ancient Egypt - Day 16 and Ancient Egypt - Day 23 used to be Mummy Memory levels, before the Brain Buster was removed in the 6.7.1 update.
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest