- For the international version of the level, see Ancient Egypt - Day 5.
- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Ancient Egypt - Day 5 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Camel Zombies usually come in packs of three, and are connected. Bloomerang is ideal here, as it can hit up to 3 enemies at once, but as the player does not have it yet, they may have more trouble dealing with these zombies than usual. Iceberg Lettuce also helps here, as it can freeze a whole group of Camel Zombies at once. In addition, there are more tombstones in this level than the last one. Therefore, the Cabbage-pult is also recommended.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|4||3||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|7||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|8|| Final wave.|
- Required plants:
- Plant a column of Sunflowers, then stall and kill zombies with Iceberg Lettuces and Potato Mines.
- Plant columns of Cabbage-pults next to the Sunflowers, then protect them from being eaten with Wall-nuts.
- When you are in trouble, use Plant Food.