- For the international version of the level, see Ancient Egypt - Day 4.
- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Ancient Egypt - Day 4 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
- Explorer Zombie can be a problem if the player does not bring the Iceberg Lettuce, as they could burn their plants instantly if they do not freeze them. Luckily, the Explorer Zombie does not pose much of a threat in this level with the low density of zombies.
- Tombstones still appear in this level, so the player should bring plants that lob over tombstones, like Cabbage-pult.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||5||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|4||1 3||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|6||2 5 1||Sandstorm!|
|7||5||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|8||1 5||Final wave.|
- Required plants:
- Plant a column of Sunflowers, then stall and kill the first zombies with Iceberg Lettuces and Potato Mines for more sun. Don't let the Ra Zombies steal your sun.
- Start planting columns of Cabbage-pults to attack when more than a zombie comes.
- Place Wall-nuts on the fourth column from the right.
- When an Explorer Zombie comes in, freeze him with an Iceberg Lettuce so he cannot burn down plants anymore.
- Be careful when zombies via sandstorms come in, since they can immediately go to the fifth column from the left.
- Don't forget to use Plant Food.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.