- For the international version of the level, see Ancient Egypt - Day 3.
- For the level before the 1.8 update, see Ancient Egypt - Day 3 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Ancient Egypt - Day 3 is the third level of Ancient Egypt in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. This is the first Special Delivery level of Ancient Egypt, and it also introduces Buckethead Mummy and Explorer Zombie.
Penny: In this stage, the plants are being transported via special delivery for the whole game.
Upon completion, Penny will inform the player that they have enough (3) stars to exchange for an additional Plant slot.
- This level introduces the Special Delivery Brain Buster. Instead of producing sun, the player receives plants via a conveyor belt. In this level, the plants given are relatively weak, but so are the zombies. In addition, the zombies come in small packs. Overall, the player should have no worries about losing, as long as they plant accordingly.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|4|| Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|6||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|7||4|| Final wave.|
Carries 1x Plant Food.
- As you have seen when the first zombie, which is Explorer Zombie appears near the pre-planted plants, this zombie burns down plants, and Iceberg Lettuce can freeze his torch, so be sure to freeze the torch before this zombie burns up all your defenses.
- Save Potato Mines for the Buckethead Mummies and Iceberg Lettuces for Explorer Zombies.
- Plant Cabbage-pults to deal with other zombies. Plant Wall-nut if things are getting worse.
- An ambush appears in this level, so be sure that you have enough Plant Food to be ready.