As of the 7.4 update, level expansions were removed from the world maps and placed into epic quests. Because of this, this level is no longer accessible from the map, and must be accessed when the epic quest is available.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||3||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|4||-1 -3 -5||None||First flag.|
|6||5 =2 =4||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|7||2 4 3||None|
|8||2 5, 4||None||Second flag.|
|9||1 5 1||None|
|10||-1 -2 -4 -5||None|
|11||2 4 3||None|
|12||-2 -4 1 3 5 2 4||None||Final wave.|
Ice Bloom can be proven useful here, as it freezes all zombies and extinguish Torchlight ZOmbies.
Strategy 1 (Contains premium content)
Plant a column of Sunflowers at the leftmost column. When the first two zombies appear, kill one with Potato Mine (or its primal version) and freeze one zombie with an Iceberg Lettuce. If the zombies can step on the mold, use Hurrikale to pull them back. You can also kill the zombies instantly using Cherry Bombs or Jalapenos. When you obtain Plant Food, use it on Primal Potato Mines to increase firepower.
This strategy does not require any boosted plants or power ups, but it will probably lose you a couple lawnmowers.
- Required plants:
- Any sun producer, ideally primal sunflower, but normal sunflower should do fine.
- Potato Mine
- Primal Potato Mine
- Iceberg Lettuce
- Cherry Bomb
- Wall nut
- Primal Wall nut
Plant a 5 sunflowers at the leftmost column. Block the first few zombies with wall nuts (place them on the penultimate column from the right) and put mines by them so that as soon as the zombies destroy the wall nuts they will get blown up. When the first wave comes, dig up all the sunflowers and put mines there. Freeze as many explorer zombies as you can, but it doesnt matter too much if they burn a few wall nuts as they will blow up anyway. Make sure you keep placing wall nuts so that they congregate a lot of zombies together so that they can all blow up. Use the cherry bomb to blow up the pyramid zombies.
Strategy 3 (Dragon Extinguisher)
- Created by Chainut
- First of all, Kill the frist zombie with Primal Potato Mine at the first column.
- When the first zombie walk to Primal Potato Mine, Try to plant Sun-shroom on the first column to get more sun coexistingly with Sunflower on the 7th column to get even more sun.
- Defense a new zombie with Primal Wall-nut and use Primal Potato Mine again to destroy that group of zombies
- When you see the first Explorer Zombie, Immediately extinguish him with Cold Snapdragon. and ruin him with Primal Potato Mine at the first column.
- Now, try to plant defensive Primal Wall-nut at the last column coexistingly with Cold Snapdragon at the 6th column wisely.
- Those Explorer Zombie and Torchlight Zombie torchs will be extinguished, If some of them can burn Primal Wall-nut, just plant the new one.
- Instant kill should be used on emergency case.
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest