Even though Twin Sunflower is not given to the player yet, the player has access to it. The player should use this opportunity to their advantage. Lobbed-shot plants are the only offensive plants given, with two of them, if the player decides not to go to Pirate Seas nor Wild West to get the plants and proceeds with Ancient Egypt, the player has not yet acquired, Kernel-pult and Melon-pult. While the plants given are powerful, they also provide the biggest weakness for the level. Multiple tombstones appear in the level, as well as some Tomb Raiser Zombies. Since lobbed-shot plants go over tombstones, the player can only get rid of them early on when not much zombies are in lanes, or from the splash damage from Melon-pult. In addition, Plant Food can also get rid of graves, Melon-pult's Plant Food ability being the best for this.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|4||4||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|8||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|11||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|12||2 4 2 4 1 3 5||None||Final wave.|
- See the gallery for more details.
- One column of Twin Sunflowers is needed.
- Collect the sun and plant Iceberg Lettuces to delay the zombies for planting.
- Plant one column of Kernel-pults, then one column of Melon-pults.
- Use Plant Food on Melon-pults when the final wave comes.
- Cabbage-pults and Wall-nuts are mostly useless in this level. Cabbage-pult can get rid of tombstones early in the level, but Kernel-pult is a better alternative, and Wall-nut can block zombies, but with the overwhelming amount of tombstones that can appear, the player might not be able to use them that well.
- Before the 1.7 update, there was a second objective that the player must not lose any lawn mowers.
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest