- For the Chinese version of the level, see Ancient Egypt - Day 2 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of the level before the v1.8 update, see Ancient Egypt - Day 2 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
This level is very similar to Day 1, but it comes with the added threat of the Buckethead Mummy. While this causes the difficulty to slightly increase, Plant Food is introduced in this level and shows off an easy way to defeat the Buckethead Mummy if placed on a Peashooter. The player has many opportunities to use Plant Food, so that tough zombies can be dealt with.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|1||2 3 4||None||Begins 2 seconds after starting the level.|
|2||1 3 5||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|3||3 4 5||None|
|4||1 3|| Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|5||1 2 3 4 4 1 5||None||Final wave.|
- Strategies from Ancient Egypt - Day 1 are applicable here.
- With perseverance, it is possible to knock out a Buckethead with three or four Peashooters aided by a Wall-nut.
- There are four Plant Foods scattered across the level and only two Buckethead Mummies.
- Potato Mine can be used on the early Buckethead Mummy if you want to save Plant Food.
- Potato Mine has a good Plant Food effect, and can easily clear out large waves of zombies if the mines land in good spots.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Ancient Egypt - Day 2.
- Before the 7.1.1 update, Cabbage-pult used to be the awarded plant when the player beat this level.
- However, since the 7.1.1 update, Cabbage-pult has been moved to a plant awarded in Player's House.
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest