- For the international version of the level, see Ancient Egypt - Day 1.
- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Ancient Egypt - Day 1 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
(Penny and Crazy Dave arrives)
Penny: Welcome to our first stop, the mysterious Ancient Egypt.
Crazy Dave: So, this is Egypt? I heard the pharaohs of Egypt had numerous treasures, maybe we can find something good here.
(Penny and Crazy Dave leave)
(After the two first Mummy Zombies are defeated)
(Crazy Dave appears)
(A Conehead Mummy appears)
Crazy Dave: This guy is wearing something protective like me! It looks very intimidating.
(Crazy Dave leaves)
(After the Conehead Mummy is defeated)
Penny: Well done! In this stage, the Plant Food has an infinite supply given to you! Later, we'll beat those zombies until they're like dogs eating mud!
- Much like in the international version of this level, this level is easy.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|4||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|6||1 2 4 3||None||Final wave.|
- Follow the tutorial. Plant the Peashooter on the white marked tile to kill the two first zombies. Meanwhile, plant as many Sunflowers as you can, as these plants will give more sun for planting.
- One of the two first zombies will drop Plant Food. When the Conehead Zombie comes in by sandstorm, kill it with Plant Food by dragging one onto the Peashooter.
- The level should begin now. Plant more Peashooters for extra firepower and more Sunflowers if you need any.
- Due to a glitch, you can have infinite Plant Food in this level, it is unknown what causes this glitch to happen.