Ancient Egypt - Day 19 is the 19th level of Ancient Egypt in Plants vs. Zombies 2. To complete this level, the player must not have more than twelve plants and cannot plant on mold colonies. When this level is finished for the first time, the player unlocks the Repeater.
The player is only limited to using twelve plants and cannot plant on the last two columns where Dave's mold colonies are. The Explorer Zombie can make the player lose this level very easily if plants like Iceberg Lettuce are not used correctly. However, no tombstones appear in the level, and there is a low density of zombies in this level, making this level a bit easier.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|6||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|9||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
- Required plants:
- Do what you need first like planting one column of Sunflowers, etc.
- Plant one column of Bonk Choys first. Remove two Sunflowers.
- Plant five Bloomerangs when there is only one Sunflower on the lawn now.
- Be careful of the first objective when planting Iceberg Lettuce.
- Use Plant Food on Iceberg Lettuce when there are a lot of Explorer Zombies.
Coconut Cannon strategy
- Required plants:
- Plant one column of your chosen sun producer.
- Use Iceberg Lettuce to stall the first zombie, then kill it with a Chili Bean.
- Keep using Chili Beans and Iceberg Lettuces to stall, while planting Coconut Cannons.
- Get a full column of Coconut Cannons. Fire them when needed, and keep in mind the splash damage.
- If you are overwhelmed, use Plant Food on an Iceberg Lettuce or a Coconut Cannon.
- If you feel like it, dig up your sun producers and replace them with more Coconut Cannons.
- Between the 1.7 update and 1.9 update, there was an objective to not to lose any lawn mowers.
- This is the first level to have two objectives
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest