Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- For the international version of this level, see Ancient Egypt - Day 14.
- The player has to be ready to beat the Mummified Gargantuars at the final wave, as this is a regular level. But this level won't be a problem if the player can defeat the first one, since the lawn mowers will kill the last two ones.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|4||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|5||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|6||2 4 1 3 5||None||First flag.|
|7||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|8||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|10||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|11||3||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|12||1 5 2 4||Final wave.|
- Start normally with two columns of Sunflowers. Defeat the first zombies with Potato Mine and stall the zombies with Iceberg Lettuces.
- Plant several columns of Peashooters, then a column of Torchwoods in front of them to double the damage for the Gargantuars. Use Wall-nut if needed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.