- For the international version of this level, see Ancient Egypt - Day 13.
Ancient Egypt - Day 13 is the thirteenth level of Ancient Egypt in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Last Stand level. The player starts with 3000 sun and three Plant Food. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
(After exiting to the map, the player is shown with the Endless Challenge if available)
(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: The time and space quiver, the door of darkness has been opened, against thousands of zombies, do you dare to fight?
(Crazy Dave leaves)
- The player has to face Explorer Zombie and Pharaoh Zombie, which is a deadly combination, as Explorer Zombie can burn plants. This can destroy the player's defense easily. Furthermore, Pharaoh Zombie has a high amount of health and can also protect Explorer Zombies, allowing them to instantly bypass their defenses. This is the only Last Stand level in the game that allows the player to use the Iceberg Lettuce, so they can use it to their advantage. Two major sandstorm ambushes appear in this level, bringing many zombies which act like shields. However, all of the ambush zombies are Mummy Zombies. The player's strategy should be good enough to deal with them.
- Mummified Gargantuar appears in this level, which can also cause much trouble for the player, since there are more than 1 of them appear this time.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||1 2 4 5||None|
|4||4||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|5||1 5 2||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|7||1 3 5 2 4||None|
|8||1 5 3||None|
|9||1 2 3 4 5||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|10||3|| Final wave.|
Carries 1x Plant Food.
- Using the same strategy as in Day 8, the player can still beat the level.