- For the international version of the level, see Ancient Egypt - Day 10.
- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Ancient Egypt - Day 10 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Ancient Egypt - Day 10 is the tenth level of Ancient Egypt in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Special Delivery level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player will get a star and a note.
(After the player completes the level and receives the note)
Penny: My Gügle translator indicates the zombies have a plan.
Crazy Dave: Is that a brain grill?
(After exiting into the map)
(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: Hey! Dude, I found that there's a store.
(Crazy Dave leaves)
(The player is shown with Penny's Store)
- This level brings enough plants to defeat the zombies with ease. Lots of Plant Food is also given, so passing this level should not be a problem.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|1||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|2||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|5||-3||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|7||3 2 4||Sandstorm!|
|8||2||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|9||1 5 -1 -5 3||Sandstorm!|
|10||-1 3||None|| Final wave.|
Carries 1x Plant Food.
- Save Potato Mines for tough zombies. Only use them often to defeat the first zombies.
- Use Bloomerangs as your main attack. Use the Bonk Choy and Wall-nut combo in front of the Bloomerangs to keep your defenses safe.
- The tombstones created by Tomb Raiser Zombies can block your way. Use Grave Buster to remove them.
- Do not forget to use Plant Food when you are in trouble.