The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Though the Pole Vaulting Zombie appeared in both waves, the player would have no problem countering it as long as they have a defensive plant in the middle.
- The Flag Zombie, the boss of this level, could summon two Zombies at once. However, they would not be much of a threat as they can be killed in one attack.
- The two small numbers next to the zombie icon mean that zombie appeared there, while the small number on the left displayed the lane where the zombie would appear, and the one on the right displayed the column that the zombie appeared in. If there's only one small number next to the zombie icon, then it means that that zombie appeared at the beginning of the lawn, and at the lane that the number displays. Example: 3-5 means that a Basic Zombie appeared in the third lane, at the fifth column. Note that this only displays the position of the zombies that have the highest chance of spawning.
|1||1-6 2-6 3-6 2-10||None|
|2||1-7 3-7 2-8 2||None|
- In the final wave, wait until both the boss and the Pole Vaulting Zombie are on the lawn, then use Peashooter's skill to kill both of them at the same time.
- This was the first level where zombies could be summoned by bosses.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.