- For other uses, see Aloe (disambiguation).
Aloe (芦荟医师; pinyin: lúhuì yīshī) is a plant in Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2 introduced in the 2.4.0. update as the second plant unlocked in the Renaissance Age world, being unlocked after clearing Day 3.
Aloe will splash her water droplet over her head every ten seconds, this water droplet heals plants and boost their damage over time in a 3x3 area similarly to Heavenly Peach, but slower.
Aloe is also able to remove Perfume Zombie's perfume within her area of effect, negating it instantly whenever she activates her ability.
Aloe, as the name entails, is based on an named after the Aloe genus of flowering succulent plants native to tropical and southern Africa.
Aloe's ability to heal plants is based on the Aloe species Aloe vera's real world use in lotions in creams, as Aloe vera gel is harvested for its ability to relieve and heal skin burns.
芦荟医师 (Aloe Doctor)
Sun cost: 100
Aloe purifies the poisonous mist of Perfume Zombies and enhances attack power of surrounding plants.
Plant family effect: In research and development
Plant Food effect
When given Plant Food, Aloe will launch five water droplets that heal and boost damage for a few seconds in a 3x3 area onto five random tiles.
Aloe's healing puddles will freeze and chill zombies that step on them for a while. Note that the healing effect will be performed as usual.
|There is a probability that Aloe will throw a droplet of water that increases attack power and attack speed.|
|Aloe gains 50% more attack power and health (150% of initial).|
Moist and Smooth
|Increases Crystal Clear Lotion's effect by 100%|
|Aloe gains another 50% more attack power and health (200% of initial).|
|Aloe may be boosted when planted.|
|Aloe gains another 50% more attack power and health (250% of initial).|
|File:Aloe Upgrade 3.png
Icy Water Droplets
|Aloe's healing droplets can chill and slow down zombies within the healing area|
|Aloe gains another 50% more attack power and health (300% of initial).|
Since Aloe is introduced to counter Perfume Zombie's perfume, which can completely disable and kill any plant, she should be selected in any level featuring Perfume Zombie.
Aloe also significantly outclasses both her international appearance and Heavenly Peach in terms of effect for the former and effectiveness for the latter, as the healing liquid she produces can regenerate plants to full health near-instantaneously at level 1.
Aloe is used a lot in Endless Zones, as she speeds up plants.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Aloe.
- Despite being referred to as male in the international Almanac, the Chinese Almanac refers to Aloe as female, being "her"(她的).
- As confirmed by Plants vs. Zombies 3, she and Aloe Vera are siblings.
- Despite being a plant used to counter Perfume Zombie, perfume will still kill her, if affected right on time.
- She, along with Hocus Crocus are the only two plants from the international version of Plants vs. Zombies 2 to be ported to the Chinese version with drastically different abilities.
- Aloe in Chinese version can be considered more of a rework to her original ability of healing plants with the addition of boosting plants and removing Perfume Zombie's perfume, while Hocus Crocus has a completely different ability in Chinese version.
- Aloe has the second longest gap between the release of international and Chinese version, with the international release year being 2016 and the Chinese release year being 2019, being three years. Strawburst later holds the record for the longest gap between the release of international and Chinese version, being roughly five years.