All by Oneself (单枪匹马; pinyin: dānqiāngpǐmǎ) is a Brain Buster in Far Future exclusive to the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. The player has to defeat all the zombies with a single plant, and moving it using a Far Future minecart rail.
The plant deals ten times the damage than usual and some plants shoot faster too. At certain points during the levels, the plant gets transformed into another plant. Some of the zombies gain more health than usual, making them minibosses. Randomly in this Brain Buster, a missile will target a random tile of the rail which the player must avoid. Disco Jetpack Zombies can spawn by themselves, albeit with more health.
All by Oneself may be a parody of the song "All by Myself."
|Day 3 (Tutorial)||→ →|
|I||→ → →|
|II||→ → →|
|III||→ → → →|
- All by Oneself is similar to Heavy Weapon and Oak Archery, as both only let the player use one plant to kill zombies.
- However, in the case of Heavy Weapon, it is a lawn mower instead of a minecart and rail the player manually moves around the back lane.
- It is the only level pack outside of Wild West and Kongfu World that uses a minecart and rail.
- Level upgrades and costumes don't work in this Brain Buster.
- Some zombies, like the Mecha-Football Zombie and Gargantuar Prime, have much more health than they normally would.