Agent Citron gives the player four L.E.A.F. missions in total, three of which are able to be replayed.
Description: Set up some Cosmic Triangulators to locate the 1st bounty.
This mission requires the player to set up three Cosmic Triangulators in different locations in the Backyard Battleground while fighting off Browncoats wearing futuristic customizations and Future Imps. The boss for this mission is the Z7 Imp in his Z-Mech.
Description: Special Ops: Head to the Lunar Landing base to defeat a bunch of robots and robot Zombies!
Description: Agent Citron has just located one of his most wanted bounties. Track him down and claim the bounty.
- According to his dialogue when he first meets the player, he says his spaceship is capable of time travel.
- The Browncoat Zombies with the "future" visors in all of his missions are a reference to the future sunglasses cheat in the original game.
- His quests are the only ones that feature the Future Imp, Robo-Zombie, and Z7 Imp, which is one of the bosses.
- He is the only L.E.A.F agent that mentions recognizable words occasionally in his voice clips for his text.
- He constantly addresses the player by the nickname; "Tough-nut".