Admiral Helmet Zombie is a zombie encountered in Kongfu World in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It used to only appear when a Monk or Kongfu Zombie got an admiral helmet from a Weapon Stand, but now it can appear normally.
Admiral Helmet Zombie absorbs 1800 damage per shot and its appearance changes upon absorbing 540, 1040, 1600 (when the admiral helmet is destroyed), and 1735 damage per shot before it dies at 1870 damage per shot.
Because this zombie's health is similar to Knight Zombie, Blockhead Zombie, and Jurassic Fossilhead, you must have powerful plants in your arsenal. Use plants like Winter Melon, Citron, and Melon-pult to effectively counter the zombie. Also for more effect you can use stunning plants like Iceberg Lettuce and Stunion, so you can stop it from causing trouble. Magnet-shroom can steal the zombie's helmet and reduce it to a regular zombie. Instant kills, such as Cherry Bomb, Chili Bean and Jalapeno can defeat it easily.
- In the 1.2.0 update on both Android and iOS devices, this zombie will crash the game right before it loses its helmet. The only way to kill this zombie without crashing the game was to use the Cuke. This bug was fixed in the 1.2.1 update.
- Admiral Helmet Zombie, Knight Zombie, Blockhead Zombie and Jurassic Fossilhead have the headwear with the second most health in Plants vs. Zombies 2 and are the second toughest in the series (only bested by the Giga-Football Zombie's black football helmet, Brickhead Zombie and its variants).
- Admiral Helmet Zombie, Camel Zombies, Knight Zombies, Blockhead Zombies, Bug Zombies, Jurassic Fossilheads, and Brickhead Zombies are the new zombies in Plants vs. Zombies 2 which can degrade into a regular Zombie.
- It can only appear in Endless Challenge levels, but even then, it only has a small chance of appearing.
- In the endless challenge, it will degrade into a Kongfu Zombie instead of a Monk Zombie.
- The helmet that this zombie wears is a Mongol helmet.