(Editing a gallery)
|Line 67:||Line 67:|
Revision as of 20:02, 6 June 2018
AC Perry is the Rare ice variant of the Engineer in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. His appearance is looks like to be an air-conditioning repairman, as he has a fan gun as his primary weapon and carries an AC on his back. He was first revealed on the Twitter page on December 20, 2015. Like all ice variants, AC Perry slows down plants that he hits using his primary attack, and if AC Perry shoots a plant enough times, they will freeze in place. His weapon is fully automatic and has double the rate of fire, but at the expense of some damage. After a plant is shot directly four times, the plant will be frozen.
"AC Perry says he's great at two things: Fixing air conditioners, and making life hard for the Plants. But truth be told, he's not actually very good at fixing air conditioners..."
Chill, and freeze your foes with AC Perry's Frosty Fan!
Proximity Sonic Mine
An alternate ability of the Sonic Grenade, the Proximity Sonic Mine is a landmine which can stun plants for about five seconds when stepped on and makes Chompers come out of their burrow. This can be very useful for defending a teleporter or trying to escape from plants.
The Jackhammer allows for quicker movement.
An alternate ability of Jackhammer, the Turbo Jackhammer travels faster, but lasts for a shorter amount of time.
Big Bolt Blaster
AC Perry is probably one of the best ice variants to use, as his shots do some good damage and he can also freeze plants very quickly, making him good for quickly freezing opponents and finishing them off. Using the Ice upgrade can help you freeze targets faster, by reducing the number of shots to freeze to two. The Sonic Grenade is amazing to use with AC Perry, as it makes freezing plants very easy, and the Jackhammer helps getting close to your opponents to freeze and vanquish them quickly.
AC Perry is very difficult to vanquish, due to the high mobility and crowd control he has. As Rose, landing a Goatify is crucial to vanquishing AC Perry, as it renders his primary weapon and abilities useless. Other than this, it can take almost a group effort to take out AC Perry.
June 2017 Patch
- ▼ Decreased freeze rate by 40%
- He was seen in the E3 gameplay for Graveyard Ops, where he was fixing a broken engine. However, he never appeared in gameplay.
- He performs the "Yes" gesture during his gameplay reveal.
- He also performs the "Get a Hand of This" gesture at the end.
- He is the only Engineer variant to have ginger hair.
- He is also the only Engineer variant to have his proper name in his name, Perry.
- He is the only Engineer variant to have two shoes, with his left shoe torn open.
- It is unknown where the "Perry" in his name originates from.
- There was a glitch where he was freezing plants twice as fast as other ice variants. This was fixed in the Trouble in Zombopolis: Part One DLC.