so the 7.9.1 update soft released for Plants vs. Zombies 2, adding with it a new plant and a new game mode, "Penny's Pursuit"! I wish I had a whole lot to say on this, but I honestly don't really have any thoughts on it, luckily for me it's Your guys' job to share thoughts!
So how do you all feel about this recently released game mode? Have you been lucky enough to download the soft release yourself? Does Dartichoke seem like a good plant to try and unlock in the Upcoming Arena Season? Do you think we would've been better off with a Roman World?
Tell us all about it in this Time-Bendingly Twisted Biweekly discussion!
- Before replying, please follow our rules.
- Any reply which disturbs the thread, or changes its subject will be removed and the owner will get a warning.
- Only forum moderators or higher can create continuation threads to avoid confusion, and to prevent the creation of duplicate discussions.
- A thread will be closed when its size exceeds 300 replies.
- During all forum votes, custom templates are strictly prohibited.
oh also on an unrelated, Plants vs. Zombies 3's Pre-Alpha officially shuts down tomorrow (as of writing this), so yeah talk about that too if you want